Friday, December 11, 2009

What if........

What if I had a gzillion dollars? What if I could live anywhere? What if I had the abilities to do anything? What if I could globe trot around the world? What if I drove Maserati? What if I had a private jet? What if I lived in a 30,000 square foot mansion? What if I was a successful entrepeneur? What if I was a celebrity? What if I could donate $1,000,000.00 to charity? What if I could eat in all the most exclusive restaurants? What if I could live until 120? What if people relied on me to solve all their problems? What if I was content?

What if I was ill? What if I had cancer? What if I had heart problems? What if I had an incurable disease? What if I was broke? What if I was homeless? What if I didn't have a car? What if I had no food? What if I couldn't walk? What if I couldn't see, hear or speak? What if I was paralyzed? What if I didn't have a loving family? What if I didn't have the freedom of living in America? What if I couldn't voice my opinion? What if I had to panhandle for survival? What if I only had the clothes on my back? What if today wasn't?

You see where I'm heading. What if...What if...What If...  could go on forever!
                 It's great to be healthy, loved, sane, and just alive!
                        Nothing is soo good or bad.
                           Things could be worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment